Larchmont Chamber 10538 strives to create a stronger local economy; through shop Larchmont NY business and community events, and growth strategies.
Catch the Wave!
To Larchmont for an excellent shopping and dining experience.
Larchmont Skull Patrol!
Beginning in May 2017 VOL police officers on bikes will issue rewards for kids wearing helmets properly. Encouraging both bike safety and positive interaction between police and kids.
Larchmont Sidewalk Sale 2017!
THURS, FRI, SAT – JULY 20, 21, 22
Rain date Mon July 24
If you would like to apply for the Larchmont Sidewalk Sale 2017, please fill out the following form;
*ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE LARCHMONT CHAMBER 10538 MEMBERS TO ENSURE INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THIS EVENT *
CHAMBER DUES FOR 2017 $100
ADDITIONAL COST FOR PARTICIPATING IN SIDEWALK SALE;
(includes table, tablecloth, and 2 chairs)
OUTSIDE VENDORS/HOME BUSINESSES: $300
INFORMATIONAL BUSINESSES $125
NON PROFITS, contact us at:
Please send your check to: Larchmont Chamber 10538
One Chatsworth Ave P.O Box 800
Larchmont, NY 10538
OR pay online via credit/debit/PayPal by clicking on the below Donate button;
Please submit payment by June 1, 2017 to reserve your spot!
- Each vendor space is approximately 10’ x 10’
- You will be assigned a location which will be sent to you prior to the event. Location assignments are non-negotiable.
- Please supply your own tables, chairs, and fixtures.
- Vendor spots will be filled first on Palmer Ave from Depot Way to Movie Theatre area and branch off to surrounding streets once filled. -
- Set up begins Thurs at 8:30 am. Tables and chairs must be taken down by 7:00 and may not stay out all night. Selling begins and goes until 5:30 pm. Please try to respect these hours. Leaving early and/or opening late is frustrating to our eager shoppers.
- All vendors must unload and move car to Larchmont Ave for daily parking. Cars may not remain in front of assigned spot.
- All applications must be completed by June 1, 2017 and fee paid in advance. No refunds.
Questions or more info call: Mary Ann Mancino 914-552-6457
or Judy Graham 914-833-8955
The Larchmont Farmers Market opens for its 12th season!
every Saturday from 8:30am to 1pm through December 16th.
The market has a wide variety of foods from regional farmers and local food producers.
Look for farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, fish, baked goods, sauces and dressings, cheese and much, much more.
We will be in the Metro North parking lot off Chatsworth Avenue
For easy parking, enter the lot via Myrtle Boulevard.
Conduct Business in Larchmont? Join Larchmont Chamber 10538!
Become a part of the business network community of The Village of Larchmont,